Digital Artist, Retoucher, Photographer
Seeking Freelance Work as a Senior Level Digital Artist and photographer
Forward thinking, boundary pushing digital artist that designs and executes complex graphics with a unique point of view. Consistently hired by corporate clients and advertising agencies to set up template-style rendering environments for CGI photo shoots; photographing traditional portraiture, lifestyle and product photography; and execute high-end retouching for print and digital media.
Strong understanding of agency and corporate processes, able to assess creative and production needs quickly, remains calm under pressure and delivers value-added skills to each project.
Digital Art and Retouching:
- Expert-level Adobe Creative Cloud retouching and compositing with mastered execution of shadow, light, transparency and texture
- Modeling and rendering of two and three-dimensional imagery using 3ds-Max
- Delivery of optimized, color-corrected artwork for print and digital media
- Assembly of fully calibrated retouching stations
- Happily works closely with Creative Team to take specific instruction throughout a project or being trusted to independently take a sketch concept to finish artwork
- Hired photographer for various advertising agencies and in-house corporate clients on projects ranging from simple to complex, high-production value shoots
- 6+ years of working with Goodby Silverstein & Partners, mentored by Claude Shade, as Digital Tech and First Assistant
- Creation of lighting environments for GS&P clients, including award winning campaigns for Chevrolet and HP
- Raw video editing in all formats, e.g. Canon, RED , Alexa, After Effects and Premiere
- Drone aerial mapping and photography/videography for GoPros and high-end digital cameras
- Editor of in-house corporate promotional videos
Goodby Silverstein & Partners, NICE Advertising, BBDO, 7x7, Tribeza, C2O Coconut Water, SunSweet, Pebble Smart Watches, ESET Antivirus Software, Education First Olympics Partnership Campaign, Sprint, Breathometer
Self-taught with a fervent interest in new technologies, cultural trends and art that influence the expression of creative thought in the world. Self-disciplined and reflective with curiosity to learn new techniques in digital art, photography and motion.
Where You Can See My Work: